Monday, January 6, 2014

Bodhisattvas

"The Heart of the Bodhisattva" by Lorraine E. Leslie 2013

This painting as well as my "Soul Carrier," painting were chosen
 to be published in the
2014 Santa Fe Literary Review.
My paintings are on pages 57 and 91.
Click link below to read the PDF version:

http://www.sfcc.edu/school_of_liberal_arts/santa_fe_literary_review

"The Warm Hearted Bodhisattva" by Lorraine E. Leslie 2013
 
"Bodhisattva" by Lorraine E. Leslie 2013
This tiny painting showed in the 3 x 3 show at the
Artists Path Gallery in Bantam, CT this past
summer and it sold! Hopefully it found a good home.
 
 
Little card I made for a friend
 
 
Been painting and drawing these wise and peaceful fellows since
last summer.  I really like them a lot.  I make them because they want
to come into the world right now.  I make them because maybe
one day I too will become a Bodhisattva.
I do practice little acts of kindness and compassion when I can, but I
still have a lot of practice to do before I
become a Bodhisattva.


1 comment:

  1. I love these. They are so heartwarming! Keep on your journey to being a Bodhisattva.
    We all should strive to do kindness in this world...and your little guys are helping to spread the message

    ReplyDelete